Search form

Academic Research

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Academic Research

Hello everyone, I hope you all have a good day. Now I'm not sure whether it's alright to post this in here but if it's against the forum then by all means move this thread to the appropriate topic channel or remove it if it's not allowed. 

Now allow me to introduce myself, I am a Bachelor (Hons) Interactive Multimedia Design student at The Design School at Taylor’s, School of Architecture, Building and Design, Taylor’s University. My research looks into The Basic Needs of 3D Animation. Though the survey may not covered the fundamentals of 3D animation, it's more focused on the involvement of 3D in the film industry, the graphic and story elements in the 3D animation. Reason being that the fundamentals will be covered via another method.

If you wish to participate, here's the survey .

It's highly appreciated if the people for the forum would invest their time to fill out the survey and help out in my research. Thank you for reading this thread.

Giving it a bump, just a

Giving it a bump, just a gentle reminder that the survey still require more participants. I would be grateful if you would invest a slice of your time to complete the survey.

Thank you

I hope you succeeded)) I am

I hope you succeeded)) I am now also doing a similar survey

For a long time wondered

For a long time wondered about this question, I'm glad I'm not alone, it means there will be more information. I think that you need to be careful in choosing your university and future profession. At the moment I am considering a Yale university based on the archive data https://studymoose.com/university/yale-university I found on this resource. I liked that the service has a lot of detailed information, including those related to exams.

Interesting study. I hope it

Interesting study. I hope it was successful.

Hello friends

Hello. Make sure the service has a proven track record of delivering top-notch papers. Top companies have strict standards for hiring staff, and all of their potential writers are rigorously interviewed and must have a high level of English. As a result, you can rest assured that your document will be written with high quality. A top service https://www.essayservice.help/essay-writing-help will also guarantee that you won't pay more than you should. This way, you won't have to worry about plagiarism, and you can communicate directly with your writer before placing your order.

I knew what it is)

I knew what it is)