Search form

Traditional classic Animation.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Traditional classic Animation.

Could someone please give me some information on the best type of camera to use for shooting Classic cel Animation.

I'm not sure if this will work; Could I use a security camera that records to a DVR? To later display my work on the Television...

If anyone has any helpful tips, please get back to me. And thank you for reading.

Steve

You can use any camera, as

You can use any camera, as long as the codex is something your video editor will reconnize.

Thank you.

Thank you.

I don't have too much

I don't have too much experience with this but from my understanding I think the response above may be right, but "any camera" could result in some lighting issues so obviously you may need some specific lighting to compensate when using inferior cameras.

I'd also look into which software is best to accomplish this as I tried it once a while back and didn't like the results, don't remember the particular method I used though as it was just a quick experiment.

Thank you. This is all

Thank you. This is all experimental for me. I'm hoping the start producing animated shorts if I could figure out all the details.