Search form

Looking for independent animators

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Looking for independent animators

Hello,

I am looking to hire some animators to create a few animated greeting cards for our company,  www.cardalo.com .  When we launch, independent animators will be able to sell their work though our global platform, helping them make extra money and get exposure.  Howeve, we want to have a few stock greeting cards for the launch, so are looking to buy a bunch now.

If you have already made animated greeting cards, or would be happy to take a job making some, please let us know.

www.cardalo.com is being built with the main purpose of helping animators get properly recognized and compensated, so please take a look at the website and let us know your thoughts!  Any feedback from other animators would be super helpful.

Thanks a lot!

Neil

www.cardalo.com

Hi Neil!

Hi Neil!

I realize this might be a few months too late but just in case you're still looking for ecard animators, I'd be interested in making some. You can take a look at my portfolio at www.jecamartinez.com to see my ecards and other animated work. I have also signed up for early access on Cardalo and I'm looking forward to when it launches!

Thanks!