Starboard Games is an indie studio comprised of highly professional and friendly people from all over the globe. Each of our departments collaborate extremely well thanks to our transparent feedback system. We love and share our work amongst team members, offer constructive feedback and always striving to improve ourselves both at personal and organizational levels.
We are looking for talented and dedicated artists and programmers to join us on our project INT (www.int-game.net), a rogue-like turn-based Sci-Fi RPG with a strong emphasis on exploration, dungeon crawling, character customization and story-telling.
If you are looking for a fun-loving team with mature, respectful people working on a large, ambitious project, read on!!
We are looking for an ANIMATOR who will be working with the Development team to design, develop, and implement animation for the game. You will collaborate with fellow members of the Dev team, and follow explicit instructions from the Project Lead and the Dev team Lead to craft smooth, flowing animations.
As an Animator for this project you will be required to:
1. Have working knowledge of appropriate animation suites needed to produce files necessary for game engine integration. In-depth knowledge of the UMA character creation system, or the ability to learn would be a great advantage!
2. Translate written requirements into visually rich media experiences.
3. Handle multiple tasks and deliver results in a timely manner.
4. Contribute to constructive discussions; at the same time understand feedbacks and be able to change course if needed.
We are looking for an UNITY ENGINE CODER to design, develop and maintain essential game systems using c#. You would be expected to be familiar with the Unity3D Pro, NGUI and script writing in c# language. You will also be interacting with other members of the development team, and be able to follow instructions from the Project Lead and the Devteam Lead.
1. Strong knowledge of design, implementation, maths and data structures,
2. Knowledge of Unity3D Pro, asset bundles, and Unity GUI,
3. Strong knowledge of c# and script writing in c#,
4. Ability to meet deadlines,
5. Willingness to learn additional skills and be a flexible learner on the team,
Preferred Skills or Ability to Learn:
1. Knowledge of NGUI,
2. Knowledge of UMA character creation system,
3. Graphics Development (Particle System, Shaders)
We also need an UNITY GAME ENGINEER to put everything together into the Unity engine. To be successful in this position you are expected to be familiar with the Unity game engine from a game optimization standpoint.
Your duties will include:
1. Texture and lighting optimization
2. Lighting and Light Probe implementation and optimization.
3. Runtime loading for assets.
4. Streaming resources.
5. Unity Profiler.
6. Level loading.
7. Overall scene optimization.
Still here!? Great! We offer equal profit sharing from fundraising and sales revenue amongst all full-time team members upon successful completion of the fundraising campaign! To be considered 'full-time', you will be expect to work 15-20 hours per week on the project and be able to meet deadlines.
Please send your application with all relevant documents to this email address:
JohnHR@int-game.net (link sends e-mail)
We thank you for your time and wish you the best of luck!
Starboard Games LLC