Search form

I'm Looking for Collaboration!

1 post / 0 new

Need producer/director/production company/finance sponger- to bring my script into production:(the script is ready for production)

I'm itzhak  Begerano,

author and script  writer from israel.Studied- directing and screen writing at the College for Cinema and Television.

My email :  Kim01@netvision.net.il  

I Can't pay any Money in front but I offer a Collaboration deal : first to produce an  short animation(short story pilot)

that can be the animation work sample to present to the industry.

I offer you " Mad politicians and a hallucinated war ".you will make the animation and we together will sell it to the media in any formats that we will decide.

Our relationship and The income for the finished work will be signed and sealed by contract between us.

It is a contract and work for many years forword!

Of course it's depend on you agree and acceptance!

If you need some scenes samples  I'll be glad to send it to you.

blockbuster script

"Mad politicians and a hallucinated war" (style:M.A.S.H/Dr Strangelove-catch 22)

About the contemporary issue: can  Democracy and  Islam live together?

Genre:Comedy(anti-war futuristic political satire)

great  for: Animation/ cartoons/ comics/ web series/ graphic novel/video games

Screenplay for feature film: 94 pages

Screenplay for feature film: 142 pages

Screenplay for TV Series: 322 pages

Screenplay for TV Series pilot: 45 pages

Log line

A military confrontation between democratic and Islamic forces may lead the world to final destruction!

Synopsis

In 2016,for the first time in Muslmania, the capital of the Islamic forces, a new president was elected. Suleiman Aswad. An oil tycoon, he was a cruel and ruthless ruler. It was Assad's driving desire to become the greatest leader of all Arabs and of Islam. At the same time, in Demos, capital of the forces of democracy, financial tycoon, Alexander Monro, won the elections and became president. Meanwhile, the most famous and evil terrorist of all time, Mike Satanic, Caesar of Terror, managed to escape from the democratic prison in the desert and joined the Islamic forces. Aswad announced that he would not give him back to Monro.This action led to war between the democratic and the Islamic forces in the Fata Morgana Desert and both presidents promised their people great victory. The democratic forces crossed the desert border and faced the Islamic forces, which were ready for war. When the battle eventually began, neither side showed the other any mercy and soldiers on both sides died for lack of equipment, ineffective battle planning, and shortage of food, water and clothing. While the two armies fought, Hollywood superstar and entertainer, Barney Chaplin, was entertaining the democratic soldiers who were stationed in the desert. One night, he and his companion officers lost their way in the desert and were captured by the Islamic commando. Soldiers on both sides had begun to lose their motivation to fight and began to stage magnificent battles for media news. Aswad developed a plan whereby the captives’ fate depended on Barney’s ability to entertain everyone during his time in prison. Because of pressing public opinion to release the captives, Monro sent a strange commando force to the Islamic desert in an attempt to free the prisoners before their execution. The commando group was forced to act immediately to rescue the prisoners. Insanity was the order of the day throughout the world as the two presidents led the planet into World War III.

Thank you

I'm age 61,from Israel. Studied directing and screen writing at the College for Cinema and Television.

Kim01@netvision.net.il