Search form

Non-paid position, looking for animator

1 post / 0 new
Non-paid position, looking for animator

Hi! My name is Adrienne but most people call me Addie. I'm looking for an animator to work with me on a project. I've spoken to a couple animators on tumblr who said they were unable and i thought i'd put the word out there in case anyone willing would find this. I write mediocre poetry but i was hoping that someone could help me bring life to my ramblings. Here is the poem for those who are interested:

Her head was a cassette tape in constant play. Her hand searched for more than fractured skin and skeletons in poppy fields, while suicide scenarios played on repeat./ Empty beds lay covered with twisted sheets from nightmares that were indistinguishable from waking hours. Gnarled from a sex of morphine, wit and love once lost that lures in her birdfoot lunacy as worlds clash together in a symphony of breaking hearts and Elvis tapes./ Even God himself couldn't condemn these sins of a song that chokes the stars within and putting back together a girl whose broken pieces were a puzzle. The kind of puzzle that keeps you up until three in the morning contemplating whilst all the crickets have taken there leave. This isn't a puzzle of scattered plastic and printed landscapes but of constellations and nebulae in her blackened lungs that breath in rotten air and soak up the wisdom in a song./ So let us sit and hope, hope that the watchmaker can turn back before the stars could fathom gears for hearts. Hearts that yearn for the warmth of a lover's tongue as she writes poetry with beautiful imagery and falls in love with the mere idea of him./ Eyes will scrutinize what they cant understand as there are those who write their obituaries on the wings of a thousand paper cranes. They drink away their imperfections as there children try and find a beautiful way to die. We send them to a war of names and fists and she prays, as still as a porcelain doll and as untainted as snow she mimics. We sent our children to war./ Still the paper cranes fly from broken pavement corners, cracked wrists and empty medicine bottles. There will be a pause in each prayer when a hand will stop to fold./ Her head was a cassette tape in constant play.

I'm sure there a couple typos in there but this is it. I'm very sorry that i am unable to give money for this i know it's probably a time consuming thing. But if anyone would like to work with me on this i'd be very happy. You can contact me via email at riffikey@hotmail.com or via tumblr waitingforthesea.tumblr.com. Thank you for you're time!
-Addie :o