Search form

hello

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
hello

Hi
I always wanted to be a 3D animator but am not able to pay for the expensive colleges . can anyone please tell me how to give a start ??

Hi
I always wanted to be a 3D animator but am not able to pay for the expensive colleges . can anyone please tell me how to give a start ??

You can get Blender for free and there a number of books and web videos that can get your started.

Do you draw or have art lessons?

Thanks Wontobe

Thanks for the reply.
Yes I love to draw but i have not taken any formal tutions for it.
I started learning Maya 2012 with the help of online stuff available but i realised that the material provided online was not in detail and i was not able to learn the basics .
Can you please name the books or any other learning material from which i can learn from the basics .

Thanks once again

Thanks for the reply.
Yes I love to draw but i have not taken any formal tutions for it.
I started learning Maya 2012 with the help of online stuff available but i realized that the material provided online was not in detail and i was not able to learn the basics .
Can you please name the books or any other learning material from which i can learn from the basics .

Thanks once again

What list of Maya books have you found? Books that cover current version of Maya are many and there are a few books that cover the last version of Maya flowing around. The Maya website has a listing to help users learn about the software and shows some projects step by step. There is also the 3D magazine that you can subscribe to.

If you wont to subscribe to these magazine, please look into a Magazine clearing house. You could get the subscription for as much as forty percent off.