Search form

The development of a new cartoon show

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
The development of a new cartoon show

Hello. My name is Scott Evans and I, along with other designers, are working on a new comedy animated show and we are charting our development and explaining the process at www.facebook.com/thebarstewards

So what is the Bar Stewards?

Imagine South Park meets Cheers. The animation will be called The Bar Stewards and it centers around a family of misfits who have taken over a bar at a seaside town, where anything can happen.

the cartoon sounds so attractive and interesting .nice work .and i will share it to give my good friends .i think they also are like .:p:p:p:p

Happy life can't apply colours to a drawing of the render farm !

Thank you. We've jut started the animation now, we've been doing all the prep work until now, so there will be lots of new information going up and we'll describe what we are doing as we go

This sounds neat, I do flash animation, if you need any more animators, contact me rigel496@gmail.com

We're looking to find fellow animators, in case we were successful, so I will keep your contact. Do you have any examples of your work.

We've just launched a Kickstarter campaign. We're just finishing off a new animation to add to the header too

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1557663821/the-barstewards