Search form

Hello everyone!

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello everyone!

Hello! I'm glad you took the time to find my post! So, I'm here to introduce myself!

I'm someone who is awaiting local conscription laws to catch up to me (around the end of this year), so I thought, why not do something with all the free (not exactly) time? I'm pretty passionate about animation and the things I want to create, so that pretty much explains why I'm here.

Currently working on the second episode of my cartoon short (for the first episode, click the link below) and learning how to do 3D animation. So I'm actually pretty busy most of the time.

I've always loved cartoon since I was a kid. I still do now, perhaps that's one of the reasons why I've decided to try animation.

If you're more interested in my cartoon, look no further! Just below is the link.

By the way, I've collaborated with quite some amazing people, so I hope this would be worth your time!

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/596858

For Youtube Users, http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiC8...A?feature=mhee

Be sure to check out credits and extras in my Youtube Channel! (Uploaded Separately)

If you like, please help spread this around!

Thanks for reading and viewing my cartoon! (If you decide to click the link)

Newbie in town!

hey guys!
im karun ramani from india! i love cartoons, films, games pretty much everything in entertainment XD

i wanna be a story-artist and drive to be one someday!
that is all. :D

Guest (not verified)
Guest's picture

Hi! My real name is Sam (as simple as that :) ) Nice to meet you

hello

Expressive characters, like the way you conveyed chewing and use of action lines in the background.

Hello jacec,

Welcome here, I am also new here. So, start continueing to post here.
I'm happy to have you :)...

hey, jacec!

I am a newbie from Maine and the reasons i joined are pretty much the same.
Nice to meet you!

the sudoku game

Welcome jacc,
Nice to meet you. I hope you're enjoying your stay here.