Search form

Wanted - 2D Animator for Kickstarter project

1 post / 0 new
Wanted - 2D Animator for Kickstarter project

I am about to launch a Kickstarter project and for part of my video I need to have some good animation of my characters. The characters are already created and the music chosen, I need to have an introduction created and a couple of frames that end the video. The script is simple and straight forward the person just needs to be a great artist capable of recreating my characters. I am trying to launch in July so someone capable of working quickly would be great. I will need to be able to edit to project with windows live movie maker to complete it with the parts that I am creating. Must sign a NDA that will be in affect until the launch of the project if chosen. This project is going to be for a set of dolls being created.

SCRIPT SYNOPSIS:

I need to have it start off as flashing/sparkling stars in the night sky, then suddenly four stars start to fly through the sky like falling stars/comets and they fly until they hit the earth in New York. When the hit the ground a different doll will come out of each comet and start walking towards the screen to the beat of the music. They will be laughing (maybe playing) and then their names will be announced in the song. After their names are announced, it should sparkle out (fade out) to the live footage that I am having done. This sequence will take about 25 – 30 seconds of the music in the beginning. The last sequence I need animated will be a couple of frames for the end where one of the dolls (characters) just wave goodbye (popping in from the side or below while giggling). Will end with our company logo.

Will pay $300

Thanks