Search form

Short Film: Royale Cassata, a Dark 3d Comedy

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Short Film: Royale Cassata, a Dark 3d Comedy

Hello!

My name is Matias Zadicoff, I am a character designer and animator and I´d like to show you the characters I have been working for so long for my own short movie called "Royale Cassata", It will be a short movie, dark comedy mostly, all character driven by their actions, moods, miseries, vices, etc, I love developing characters not only on how they look but also on how the act, we all have subtles differences in how we move and express, body languaje is unique and that is what I try to give to these characters, personality!

I have already invested all my savings on this, but a few months ago I discovered kickstarter which help raise funds for creative projects, so I wanted to give it a try to complete the movie, I have created a Kickstarter´s campaign to raise funds for it, you can take a look at the whole project here:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zadicoff/royale-cassata-a-dark-3d-comedy-with-kevin-johanse?ref=category

If you like the project, please share it on Facebook, twitter, or whatever media! This is the first time I try by this new great platforms to complete my own work, instead of the regular paid jobs for clients, so the more the project reaches more audience, the more chances to complete it, I´d really appreciate if you could spread it! (if you like it of course)

You can also see more details on the whole production in Kickstarter and also I uploaded a few sketches to facebook, this is the group: Royale Cassata on Facebook

All of them were created from scratch in Zbrush, then retopologized in 3dsmax.
I am using CAT for some of the rigging, some other are customized rigs with controllers, reaction manager and wired parameters
I am using hair and Fur for the cats, but I want to give it a try to Hairfarm which looks amazing and seems to be very fast
I am using Vray.

Even tho the characters are finished I´d really appreaciate critiques and comments you have, I am really open to ideas that could help improve my movie!

Thank you!!
Matias Zadicoff
http://www.mediaramas.com

I hope the professional people here take notice, this is excellent work.

This is really a creative work in creative world of cartoons. I appreciate the work you have done, but you have to mention some information about your work and idea behind your cartoons.

great work nice cartoon animation