Search form

Student Films Welcome!

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Student Films Welcome!

FILM FESTIVAL OFFERS FILM STUDENTS A CHANCE TO MENTOR WITH AWARD WINNING DIRECTORS

Best Student Film Award offers students a mentorship with ICS founders
Los Angeles, CA -August 2, 2011-In an effort to create more opportunities for student filmmakers, the Best Student Film category has been added to Indie Cinema Series. The student film that takes home the Best Student Film Award will have the opportunity to mentor with one of the three production companies heading the event.

"The Indie Cinema Series basically takes the principles of a regular film festival and combines them with meaningful notes from well known actors, directors, producers, and screenwriters, who serve on the guest panel. As filmmakers, we submit to many film festivals, yet are never given notes on our work. ICS provides filmmakers with an opportunity to learn what works and what doesn't in their projects. By creating an environment where filmmakers can grow their craft, we encourage a community of elevated art through film."-Marisilda Garcia

Panelists at the September 25th event include, independent producer and studio executive, Andreas Olavarria; distribution consultant and producer, Sheldon Brigman; and Kevin Tancharoen, director of the 2009 remake of Fame.

Filmmakers can register by calling 424.835.0144, on our website at www.indiecinemaseries.com, or www.withoutabox.com.

Registration is $40. Registration for students is $30.00. Accepted films will be notified in late August. Entry into the evening is free and includes appetizers, red carpet and media.

CHECK the ICS web site for the announcement of the of Celebrity Panelists for March 25, 2012 premier! www.indiecinemaseries.com

Best Student Film Award: The

Best Student Film Award: The Indie Film Series has introduced a new Best Student Film category to provide more opportunities for student filmmakers. The student film that wins this award will receive a unique mentorship opportunity with one of the three production companies participating in the event. Mentorship with production companies: The student filmmaker who wins the Best Student Film award will have the opportunity to receive mentorship from one of the three production companies participating in the festival. There are more interesting trials films that aren't being talked about, but should be) Indie Film Series: The Indie Film Series is designed to combine elements of a traditional film festival with valuable feedback and observations from prominent figures in the film industry, including actors, directors, producers and screenwriters. It is intended to create an atmosphere where filmmakers can improve their craft and promote the development of high art in cinema.

Hello! I'm glad to hear that

Hello! I'm glad to hear that the Indie Film Series has introduced a new category for Best Student Film. This is a great opportunity for young filmmakers to showcase their work and gain valuable experience from industry mentors. I'm sure there are a lot of interesting short films that aren't talked about but should be seen. I hope the Indie Film Series helps these films get the attention they deserve. I also think it is excellent that you share such information with students. I advise all students to take the legit help https://www.reviews.io/company-reviews/store/edubirdie.com of writing study materials. This will allow you to reduce the time you spend on studying and devote it to such wonderful films!

This initiative by Indie

This initiative by Indie Cinema Series to integrate the Best Student Film category, providing a mentorship opportunity with renowned directors, is a fantastic boost for aspiring filmmakers. Marisilda Garcia's emphasis on constructive feedback from industry professionals sets ICS apart, fostering a community of artistic growth. For students seeking additional assistance, there are a bunch of excellent services that offer valuable free essay examples and guidance. To explore these resources and access a repository of free essay samples, students can get info here. By studying well-crafted essays, individuals can enhance their own writing skills, learn diverse styles, and gain insights into conveying ideas more effectively, ultimately fostering improvement and proficiency in academic and creative writing.

“Animation is not the art of drawings that move but the art of movements that are drawn.” - Norman McLaren

Many people learn languages

Many people learn languages through movies or TV series, and they say that it is really effective. But it seems to me that this is not enough if you need a higher level of language, for example C1. It is worth paying attention to advanced english course on platforms such as Promova. In addition to online courses, there is quite a lot of reference material that will come in handy.