Search form

Seeking Animators

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Seeking Animators

I'm an LA based documentary filmmaker currently shooting a 1 1/2 hour project on election integrity issues. A producer on this project is David Semel. A seasoned entertainment industry veteran, David has been nominated for multiple Emmys and is directing all 13 episodes of the upcoming Cosmos series for Fox Broadcasting. In addition, the sound will be put together by 5 time Grammy winner Rob Jacobs. Note that these industry professionals are contributing creatively and are not financially invested.

The tone of this film is entertaining with a humorous irreverent undertone. Most of the film will be live action, and we'll create a unique visual style using animation to heighten the content of interviews. Something in the vein of the animation links below:
The Ricky Gervais Show on HBO
I Met the Walrus
Doc Ellis No No

While there's no upfront pay, we would create profit participation for you. Completion of this project is targeted for late Spring 2012. Of course, there's no guarantee of a sale but you can be assured high level industry pros will be viewing your work. This is a most unique opportunity for the right creative animator. Please contact me right away if interested.
--Jason

Ravi Dayal Kumar - 3D Animator and Rigging Artist

I'm an LA based documentary filmmaker currently shooting a 1 1/2 hour project on election integrity issues. A producer on this project is David Semel. A seasoned entertainment industry veteran, David has been nominated for multiple Emmys and is directing all 13 episodes of the upcoming Cosmos series for Fox Broadcasting. In addition, the sound will be put together by 5 time Grammy winner Rob Jacobs. Note that these industry professionals are contributing creatively and are not financially invested.

The tone of this film is entertaining with a humorous irreverent undertone. Most of the film will be live action, and we'll create a unique visual style using animation to heighten the content of interviews. Something in the vein of the animation links below:
The Ricky Gervais Show on HBO
I Met the Walrus
Doc Ellis No No

While there's no upfront pay, we would create profit participation for you. Completion of this project is targeted for late Spring 2012. Of course, there's no guarantee of a sale but you can be assured high level industry pros will be viewing your work. This is a most unique opportunity for the right creative animator. Please contact me right away if interested.
--Jason

HI,
I'm ready to work for your project without salary. I'm a fresher in animation industry, animation is my hobby and passion. I worked as a data analyst for 2 yrs to study animation course. I'm very interest to work for your project because I need industry experience.
This is My animation showreel link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t0hU-51FLg
Please contact me

“If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse.”
- "Walt Disney"

I know this is months old, but I took a look at the Doc Ellis vid. Funny stuff. I just completed a 3:30 animation in a similar style. Take a look and leave a comment there if you have some interest in me working with you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5huTvGSOrs