Search form

fun dating japanese cartoons

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
fun dating japanese cartoons

The earliest Japanese animation was by individual film hobbyists inspired by American and European pioneer animators. The first three Japanese cartoons were one-reelers of one to five minutes each, in 1917. Animation of the 1920s ran from one-to-three reels. A few were imitations of foreign cartoons, such as the Felix the Cat series, but most were dramatizations of Oriental folk tales in traditional Japanese art styles.
have you ever try watch Japanese Show?what animation show is your favorite?

It is a far cry today from what it was in those days gone by isn't it? I used to be heavily into the world of Japanese animation, but, like a large part of the animation worldwide, I watched it descend into monotony and stifle all the creativity that made it great a couple of decades ago.

Yes, there are exceptions to every rule, but Miyazaki is retired, Satoshi Kon is dead, and some greats, for whatever reason, haven't done anything in ages.

Hey! I wanna find a mail

Hey! I wanna find a mail order girlfriend from Japane, is it possible online? I know many dating services are operating with Japanese girls all over the world, helping rich men to find their foreign love online. Let me find my dreamed wife.