Search form

*** You Must Reply To This POST To Gain Access To All Forums!

1454 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hi everyone

About

Greetings, everyone
My name is Emanuel, and I love arts;
specially when it comes to mix plastic arts with music. But also cartoon and mostly traditional animation.
My goal in joining AWN Forums is to share experiences; meet new people interested in the same area and to learn as well as knowing about animation, more and more!
I intend to expertise myself; on what comes to draw; and to know all about illustration.
So feel free to ask me if anything, I'll do my best to help.

Well, what can I say? I'm new to the forums and as I am interested in studying animation I think it would be nice to be able to get the expertise of people who have already had much experience and hope that perhaps this community can aid me in my journey to becoming an animator. I would also like to (as I gain more experience) help others in the future who may be in the same position as I am in now.

Thank you for reading~.

Hi all, I am looking for help in a project that obviously needs animation, hope to hear from someone soon!

Let me be a new member

I want to agree to the rules so I may become a respectable robot... I mean human. What is love?

Hello

Hello every one, I am new in this forum.

Hello!

Hello!

hi

hi

Rev

Hello, What's next after this?

Introducing Visionary Animations

This is Visionary Animations. We are providing complete 3D Animation service. We are located in Kolkata, India. We offer best service and reasonable pricing. We are specialized in Writing script, Story boarding, 3D Modeling, Texturing, Lighting, Rigging, Animation, Rendering, Compositing and Editing. We also offer service of background scores and music if client requires. Feel free to contact us at visionaryanimations@gmailcom.

Howdy!

I've been a musician for many years. I also write fiction and non-fiction for mid-grade and YA readers. Started developing a live character to perform inventive original music for kids, music the parents would like also. This was after seeing how pained so many parents looked sitting through much of the kid's music at book fairs. The project took on a life of its own, a friend who worked for Sesame Street was sure that it needed to become an animated or puppet character. Now on the learning curve, trying to decide the best route to take. I'm not an animator, nor do I have a lot of development $ for the project. I'm a writer and composer. Interested in learning the aspects of the business of creating or pitching this project. Not in a hurry, want to know more before I proceed. It's exciting!

looking for a job

I'm looking for a job as an animator. I hope this site will help

Guest (not verified)
Guest's picture

Hello I'm Michael. I'm here to learn more about animation.:)

hello

Hi,

I'm a postdoc researcher at CERV (European Center for Virtual Reality), France. I'm frequently working with animations and often have some problems and dilemmas that I like to share with my colleagues.

Nice to meet you all,
IGOR :)

Hello

My name is Jordan Arroyo, I am an intern for Austin FIlm Festival, and I would like to share some information with AWNForums. Austin Film Festival is currently accepting submissions for this year's film program for any of the following categories: Narrative Features, Documentary Features, Narrative Shorts, Student Shorts, Animated Shorts and Documentary Shorts. Thanks for your time and I'll be posting soon!

Hi i'm working for a company in England that needs an animator to produce an ad and we need help quick

Hey, I am here because I am interested in collecting old cels, particularly from the anime Akira. I thought it would be a good resource to connect with like-minded people.

Hi

ELLO fellow artist and animator enthusiast. :)

Guest (not verified)
Guest's picture
Hello!

Hi there,

I'm new here. I'm a writer living in Los Angeles. I graduated from USC's MFA Screenwriting program in 2010. I am looking to produce an animated webseries as well as a short film, starting ASAP.

Nice to meet all of you!

For more info: www.kristeno.com or you can find me on twitter at @thekristeno.

Thanks!

-k

Hi

hi bizmutolog,
We would like to help you whenever needed. Would you like to share your nature of work and other details at our mail id : visionaryanimations@gmail.com

I would like to share my experience about animation.

Hello,

I have experienced in services for llustration, Graphic Designing, Animation Prresentation, Flash Presentation, Web Designing, Flash, 2D Animation, 3D Modeling/Animation and Visual Effects/ Post Production to meet client requirements of various industries. So i would like to share my experience about animation and also i would like to learn new things about new techniques in animations and graphics.

STUDIO5
805 Imperial Heights,
Near Akshar Chowk,
Vadodara 390 020
Gujarat, India
Phone: +91 265 2984010
Email: info@thestudio5.com

Hello!

Looking forward to spending time here!
Hello!

Hi, I'm Kevin and I'm looking for a possible job.

hello

Hi all
I am an anime fanatic. And I joined because I have had a great idea for an animated TV or Web series and I have been wanting to find someone to help me get it animated.

Hi!

thanks for welcoming me here in this forum

hello

interested in learning how to be a concept artist and 3d modeler

Hiii I am aaron carter...looking forward to this site:)

My animated reality

I just want to improve my animation techniques as far and widely as I possibly can. I've started using Flash and AE recently so I still have a long way to go and a lot of questions I'd like to discuss with people who are in the same field. :)

Guest (not verified)
Guest's picture
Hello, new member

I've loved animation my whole life. I have been drawing for the past 30 years, and I am now interested in branching out into animation. :D

I'm Mike, Hi Everyone

I'm Mike, Hi Everyone, I am health care professional treating acne. Have been in this field for the past 6 years.

More a composer than an animator

Hello!
I've made Movies in various ways since I was a kid, and though I'm not a very experienced animator, new technique makes fulfilling of ideas a little easier.
As said in the subject title, I'm more a Composer, and enjoy scoring my stories. I'm also interested in composing for other people's films when my type of music would fit.

Weeeee

lets do it!

hi , i'm mira , i hope to be member in the forum
regards

We're here.

Producing a film need a budget format for a feature length animation project. Anyone have a resource?

Hello

just trying learn more about the industry to see if it is for me, and which school I should go to.

Hello World

Hi there to
I'm a newbie here with an interest in traditional animation, as well as video game art. Would love to learn something new here.

Used Salvage Boats - Cheap Boats For Sale With Style and Speed

:)

hello

Hello everybody!

I just finishes with creating account and I think that will be nice to say hello to all members. I must to recognize that I like animation, even I am not a child anymore.

3d animation teacher from singapore

HI
i teach 3d in singapore to 13-17yr olds

Animators are best!

Hi this is nice forum hope we will learn a lot here...

Hi everyone that could be reading!

I am an animation graduate, currently looking for help others on their projects and gain more experience in my field.

Also thinking about doing an MA that is affordable and taught at a high level.

If anyone wants to have a chat with me regarding what I've mentioned, I would love to! :)

Hello

Hi, my name is Chris and I'm very happy to be a member of this forum. I look forward to sharing and learning with everyone :)

Thanks for joining me to AWN Forums

Hi all,
I've registered to AWN forum, because I like to read news on AWN site. I'd like here to share my ideas with people, having similar interests in animation and stereo, as well as to learn about the new useful things.

Hello!

I'm Tushar. I'm here to get some questions answered, and to keep up with the latest news in animation.

Hi,

Today I was looking up an old question I vaguely knew the answer to on google: "Why draw in blue pencil?" I knew my own answer. It was easier to scan images and replace the color, but in that short brain fart I forgot and hoped google could remedy the situation and clicked on the first link. Suddenly I wound up on a strange site I knew nothing about. Totally under my radar I found myself in the animation cafe. Awestruck I quickly decided to join. For anything to improve me, I'm sure this site will do miracles! Rest is history to the beginning of something more.

Hi.

Val

Hello I'm joining AWN forums because I want to learn everything and anything about animation. I also want to become an animator character designer.

Hello, I'm pursuing an education in animation for games development.

Women in animation meeting was last night

I had a great time at the monthly meeting of Women in Animation last night in Burbank, California. I showed my three minute video about the Neo Nazis in Leith, ND. Got inspired and found this website surfing the web this morning looking for more animation groups.

Pages