Search form

Lightwave Anyone

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Lightwave Anyone

Is there any interest in talking about lightwave?

are you using lightwave. you finally got into 3d

Are you thinking about Blender. I have noticed that there are a number of books and magazine that talk about blender, giving tutorial, showing off other peoples work and plug-ins. Unless you have some serious dow, I think that Maya is totally out of reach.

I bought Lightwave a long time ago as a student, took a class but had to drop out so I never got back to it.

;)About lightwave, it is not farmiliar, but i think if you can recommand some good website or magzines about it, i would like to see! Thank you!

;)About lightwave, it is not farmiliar, but i think if you can recommand some good website or magzines about it, i would like to see! Thank you!

Lightwave is published by Newtek so you can get a lot of information there. The two 3D magzines that I know of have article that based in lightwave, from time to time.

You should look at Blender, which is free, and I think there is another 3D program that is free or is very cheap. I do not remember the name, sorry.

Lightwave

Yes -- Lightwave!
I'm new to AWN but a Lightwave user for twenty years. Please see a sample of my animation work on YouTube.
The links are in my post in the AWN Show and Tell section, "Machinery Animation."

You should look at Blender, which is free, and I think there is another 3D program that is free or is very cheap. I do not remember the name, sorry.

Thank you very much, you are so cool, and you always share a lot of news and useful knowledge, i really like reading the words from you! :)