Search form

Need Animator for Wedding Proposal

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Need Animator for Wedding Proposal

Hi everyone,

I've been dating my girlfriend for over a year and I'm thinking about proposing to her soon. I wanted to make the proposal special for her and thought it would be cool to animate one of our favorite songs.

I've created a storyboard with approximate timings but I'd like the artist to feel free to be very creative with the project.

All of the information about the project is on my site: http://bit.ly/765PNn

The budget is up to $1,000

Thank you! Please pass this along to anyone you might find this interesting

amil
www.amilhusain.com

Good luck trying to get almost 3 minutes of animation completed and deliverable by March 14th, for $1000.
You are asking for a lot done in very little time.

"We all grow older, we do not have to grow up"--Archie Goodwin ( 1937-1998)

It's not a lot, it's downright impossible. It takes the small studio where I work between two and four months to produce a fully prepped, animated and edited 3-minute short and the animators alone make around $6,000 on those.

I suppose you could try limited animation but given the budget and time it would probably be so limited you'd be just as well off with a comic strip ...

If he had access to a local college and their video equipment, he could then hire actors and some one to edit a video together. Thirty percent for the talent, thirty percent for the editor and the rest is for the miscellaneous expenses. All of these people would have to really wont to do the work.

I've been dating my girlfriend for over a year and I'm thinking about proposing to her soon. I wanted to make the proposal special for her and thought it would be cool to animate one of our favorite songs.

All of the information about the project is on my site: http://bit.ly/765PNn

Well, I hope your girlfriend doesn't visit your website very often or the element of surprise may be lost.

It's a nice idea, but as others have mentioned, $1,000 for 2:50 of animation would not cover expenses and labor. For $1,000 someone might be able to make a nice animated "e-card" sort of thing in Flash animation or something.