Search form

Nike "Stand Your Ground" (spec ad)

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Nike "Stand Your Ground" (spec ad)

This is the Nike commercial MoreFrames would've made if Nike had paid MoreFrames to make a commercial for them. Tell us what you think, enjoy!

Video ----->YouTube - Nike "Stand Your Ground" (spec ad)
http://www.vimeo.com/8228473

We posted some Concept Art on our site, as well, Thanks!

Looked really cool. My problem is that she doesn't stand her ground until the last 5 seconds of the ad. The whole ad she is running away. The animation on it was nicely done and I like the mix and interaction between the 2D and 3D elements.

Aloha,
the Ape

...we must all face a choice, between what is right... and what is easy."

I really like it. The only other thing I can think of to say is I would have like to have seen a live person doing the running.

Have you done any research on other Nike advertisements?

Thanks for the support! So, she is running away and then she decides to stop and stand her ground. That was our thought process. As far as live action goes, we like it animated!, and really love the juxtaposition of 2d and 3d elements in our work.

I know what you mean about a real person. What if the animated person morphs at the end of the peice into a real person, dressed the same and looking like the animated version? Then you could focus on a real Nike shoe too. And make some call to action; very important if it's a commercial spot.

As it is it's very good as a demonstration of your teams animation capability. Congrats!

The dog's cerberus, the girl's Zoe; I'm Dirge.
Twitter: @geoffedwards

So cool. I have never seen nike's ad made by animation.:eek:

looked really cool .I can think of to say is I would have like to have seen a live person doing the running.As it is it's very good as a demonstration of your teams animation capability. Congrats!