Search form

Hey im new too :)

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hey im new too :)

Hey guys,
just wanted to say hey before i started going thru all the content that every1 is posting... a ton of it is either really inspiring or great advice. i will be graduating with a ba here pretty soon, and am really trying to see if i would be able to jump into some kind of job in animation.

this last semester ive really been getting into doing small 2D animations in Flash & AE. if anyone would be willing to take a look at my work and make suggestions of what would be demo worthy, or what i could try to work on to make it have more polish, then i would be much appreciative.

http://www.youtube.com/user/madgecko

its not a professional acct, i still have to get around to making a website & reel... but i would prefer to make something worthy of it before i put the time and effort into the packaging for the content, as it were :P

really my only professional experience has come from 6 months where i worked for Reel FX, a 3D studio in dallas, where i was a pa for open season 2 & tales of the black freighter (2d short that came out with Watchmen). was really eye opening to get to see a work flow on such a large scale.

got any tips for someone looking to make great work?
see you guys around

Hey im new too

Whats up everyone, Im new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section

Yo Howzit Goin? :) I'm new here to chat everything abut animation