Search form

Planet 51

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Planet 51

It is very likely that 'Planet 51' will not be shown at the Oscars. The animation was excellent, meeting the very high standard that feature movies must achieve. The plot line is another matter, altho for a child below the age of eight it is just fine.

To my eye, large blocks of a scene that had weak action where filled with Pans, Dallies, and close-ups. Character looking scared, laughing, or what ever emotion that was fit for the scene.

The animators did an excellent job of melding real world elements with those of a world that were made from plastic.

If they do choose to make another 'Planet 51', I hope they dial up the script to and age twelve or fourteen.

Planet 51

Since the planet of the drums kru arent coming to AZ this year, my friends and i are going to catch them in San Diego on May 22nd. Were spending the day at the beach, drinkin, blazin, going to the show, and driving back the next day. It will be a well needed vacation anyone else interested in meeting up at the show or before hand? cmon, everyone needs to take a little road trip every once in a while