Search form

Character Design, Illustration and Concept Art - my new webpage

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Character Design, Illustration and Concept Art - my new webpage

Hi everyone,

I have just recently gone freelance and started my own business. So I thought I would share my website with you all

Its http://www.charactercube.com

I wouldn't mind any feedback or critiques on how i could improve it. Thanks for looking!

Kenneth Anderson

Fabulous stuffs!

Could you make your final images (in your portfolio) bigger?...they're so swell- yet so small! ;)

Again, great work!

Cheers,
Splatman:D

Nice work Kenneth!

Your stuff is reall clean! Nice design sice and shapes!

Mark,

http://mpageworkshop.blogspot.com .

Splatman: You think they should be bigger? Did you click on them? They do get bigger if you click on them, but maybe still not big enough? I think you are right! Thanks for looking and for the feedback and kind words - much appreciated!

Markp23: Thankyou! Cheers for checking it out :D

Aaaaaah!

Silly me! After clicking on the thumbnails, I was unaware that you should then click the bigger image for enlargements...! I wonder how many folks would fall into the same trap?:confused:

But yes, that IS much better!

Me thinks a few concept scetches (3,4 and 5) are getting a "Not Found, 404" after clicking the larger image, tho...but I digress!

I like your illustration style for sure! Two thumbs up! :)

Cheers,
Splatman:D

cheers!

Splatman! Thanks for pointing out the broken links! I didnt even notice that before... whoops! I owe you one.

As for the images getting bigger, your right, its not obvious, I need to let people know to click for bigger!

Cheers for all the feedback mate, its much appreciated :D

nice style

nice concept work, do you animate any of these characters ?

Very nice work. I especially liked the small purple dragon, it reminded me of Lockheed from Marvel Comics. Good luck going forward!

cheers

Purplegoose: Thanks for the kind words. My background is in animation but Im more focused on concept art and character design these days

Earchild: Thankyou. Ahh thats a new one - most people say it reminds them of Spiro!!