Search form

Searching for animator (Documentary film)

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Searching for animator (Documentary film)

Hi!
I'm new around here so I want to introduce myself before I ask my question. I'm Mariano form Chile and I'm currently studying to be a filmmkaer here in college.
This year I was chosen to make a documentary film and I decided to do it about my younger brother ho has A.S. (Asperger Syndrome).

Few days ago when I was thinking in how can I make this film I realized that as my brother built himself a world of fantasy where he has the entire control (so speaking) I will create a world of my own where he will be living in the film through animation.

So I want to add a few secuences of animation through the film but I really don't know how. So I was looking for in the internet if there is someone who could work pro bono making some animations fro my film.

I don't have any money to make this but he or she will be surely in the credits of all the film versions and exhibitions. And if the film win anything I will send him/her some money but I don't have any certain clue of that happening.

The main idea is to add a kind of digital rotoscoping to a live secuence and add some details to make it look like a daydreaming or imagination.

So if there is anywhere someone who is willing to help a folk at the other side of the world... well this is your chance to be rich.

Rich? No no no.... I meant happy.:p

Well that's all for now.

Be cool.:cool:

--
Mariano

P.S. Sorry for the poor english but I'm a native spanish speaker.:p

Sounds like a great project. I wish you success in finding partners to cooperate with.

I suggest you formulate the role of animation differently, as rotoscoping will turn many animators off... suggesting that they don't have room to unfold their own visions... some scribbles or paintovers as to what you imagine might be helpful.
Ultimately, take this material and post at the forums at cgTalk, TVPaint, toonboom, and also animation schools.

All the best!

Thanks!
I was thinking in rotoscoping because I thought it was an easier job bu if there are some animators who want to put their own ideas i this matter I will be glad to hear them here. I just want someone who could do a good job just for the love of doing it (just as I did many times before in other fields hahahahaha).

So if you are an animator and have some ideas...please let me hear you...I'm open to new sugestions and I need some to help me with this task.

Don't be shy... hahahah
;)