Search form

Need some advice..

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Need some advice..

Hey EVERYONE,

I am new to the animation business, I am hoping to make new friends here and learn a few things. I started a website called Twistedtoonz.net with a bunch of off-the-wall (think Samuel L. Jackson in space shooting man-eating platypus on the moon!) type of animated shorts. I'm looking to build a fanbase but before I start promoting I wanted to get some constructive opinions from the experts on here on some of my shorts and what I might need to work on. My animation style is kind of stiff but I think it adds to the type of humor I do. I've gotten a few of these into the Spike & Mike Sick & Twisted Animation Festival in the past but they never really went anywhere. I didn't have a site to promote at the time so I'm pretty much starting from scratch.

If anyone has a minute to check it out and give me some feedback it would be truly appreciated. Thanks!

It's really very good idea.keep it up.thanks:):)

The first thing I'd recommend is put some type of "Explicit Language" warning on your website. It may even help get some fans :D. But seriously, as a parent it really helps.

I think it's a great start. I'd love to see more movement, more expression. More, more, more!