Search form

Seeking a Miami-based Animation internship

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Seeking a Miami-based Animation internship

I am a junior from Design and Architecture Senior High,

US News & World Report currently ranks DASH as the 5th best high school in the nation and the top ranked public magnet school

It teaches career strands of all types, including the one I'm enrolled in, Visual Communications/Graphic Design.

Although I am enrolled in Graphic Design, and am one of the highest rated students in my class, my true passion and livelihood is Animation. Mainly 2-D.

I have many ideas and many skills, including Fine Arts Drawing and Painting, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator,Adobe Flash, and am currently learning Dreamweaver and InDesign.

I am a writer, an actor, an artist, and in its entirety, I am an entertainer. I love mixing up a bit of comedy, drama, fantasy, reality, and all facets in between.

I dream of becoming one of the greats up there with Walt Disney and Hayao Miyazaki. I know that all their beginnings were small. Before they directed big projects, they started off with just a dream and an endless supply of ambition and imagination. I know the road is long, but I am greatly dedicated to this field. I am passionate and ready to explore this wonderful yet arduous world.

I mention my school before in the means to help you understand that even though it is my passion, I still have no formal training for it, no one to help me learn. There is only so much I can learn on my own, books and online guides will only take you so far. To actually be part of something, to have the guidance of a person actively speaking with you and teaching you is what I really need.

I will put up a portfolio of my works soon, but in the meantime, it would be greatly appreciated if someone notified me they were interested or if they knew somebody willing to teach me.

-Thank You, Isai Oviedo

animation service

Sir, We would like to introduce ourselves as one of the leading Animation Production House, we will do all division of animation work. plz .concat for details.

We do:
1. Digital and Cell Animation,
2. Flash Animation
3. Animated TV Series
4. Animated Feature Film
5. Animated Music Video
6. Edutainment Animated CD / DVD

It will be our ultimate pleasure to provide our services to you.

WEB site: http://www.aniway.in

E-Mail: aniway.in@gmail.com

Best Regards
Amitava Sengupta
Marketing Manager, Aniway. Kolkata. India
M: +91 9230570506

We give you a quality Animation & Best Rate- pls. contact

Web site: http://www.aniway.in
Mail address: aniway.in@gmail.com
Ph: +91 33 64578100 / 64578200 / 64578400

You definitely have the desire and passion and initiative---that's a great combination! I would suggest you send your resume to all the animation companies in Miami that you can find-- you might even drop it by personally. Keep trying--don't get discouraged if you don't find an internshipp right away---it just takes one "yes".

I skate where the puck will be, not where it was---Gretsky
I :) Miami Beach

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ---Walt Disney

I :) Orlando, Discount Hotels Orlando

Let us know !