Search form

Star Wars Amine Back Again!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Star Wars Amine Back Again!

Hi guys!

After almost quiting on my quest to produce independent animation (anime), I just released a new episode Star Wars The Lost Faith Fan Film.. I know my animation is far from most of the post around here, but somehow my two episodes ended as finalist on the Star Wars Movie Challenge this year!:D , if you have a chance go to:

http://www.atom.com/spotlights/starwars/challenge/

Any votes would be reaaaally apretiated (either The Lost Faith Episode 1 or 2) since I don't have any friends left after weeks of working non stop :cool: !!

Plus, the award ceremony will be at this years Comic-con, and I'm sure some of you will be there to thank you personally (1 beer per Vote -Proof requiered:p )

Thank you!!

Good luck! Win or lose I'm sure you'll get a lot of good opportunities your way with your 2 episodes. Just a suggestion for future episodes or work, since I believe you're doing most or all of the animation and editing: make sure the audience knows 1 person did all the visuals via a credit line or a brief explanation note at the beginning. Yeah, you could improve on your animation skills further but the anime look you're going for is so convincing in these two, people might think it's an amv type or a multi-person studio production.

The tag: "A 1 animator production" is your promotional hook, in my opinion. You'll get lots of views once you post these on youtube.

Re: contest, you only get a trophy if you win (plus bragging rights)? That's pretty cheap I think, no offence to participants. Atom and Lucas should be awarding cash prizes or at least a day trip at Skywalker Ranch.

Thank you for your comments Flipmcgee....

An yes, I understand just a "trophy" sounds a bit crappy...but for us "newbies", any recognition for our work is good enough (for now)...
It is sometimes overwelming to see talented people doing incredible things that a lot of worthy films and clips go unseen much of the time... it is sad to see stupid clips with millions of views on youtube, and extraordinary works of art barely scratch the hundreds...:mad:

I work in a warehouse as inventory supervisor, and I worked on these videos after work for nights...and honestly, comments like yours and trophies make it worth it...Thank you!:D

Last 2 days!

If you already voted thank you! If you havent, please watch this Trailer:
Just somethin a put together last night...just to help me with my begging for votes..hehe:

Star Wars The Lost Faith Episode I & II Trailer...

Thank you for everything guys!