Search form

10 Frame Animated Gif

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
10 Frame Animated Gif

Hi, all!

First time poster...

I'm not an animator, actually... I am an illustrator and painter, however... I do decorative painting on walls and on people! I have my own tattoo studio and will, hopefully soon, have my sign shop open... for fun, I made this animation... It's technically my second animation. The first was done the old-fashioned way with cut-outs and overlays and a camera back in the 7th grade art class (about 23 years ago!!!)...

Anyways... whaddya guys think? It's only 10 frames looped...so, the animation is actually many frames long if you follow the character throughout the entire path... I thought it would be too difficult and take a long time to give him moving legs, so i did the "lego" thing... then, when I got to the skateboard scene, I thought it best to move his legs at least a little... then, I wish I had given him moving legs from the beginning... oh, well...

Are you going to keep doing this style of animation? I see a lot of rude goldberg in your work.

It's a really cool idea, but I'd like to see it in a higher framerate and with a better quality of animation.

Welcome to AWN Brasskey. Nice for only your second attempt. You'll get hooked.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

clever!

for 10 frames, this is genius!
frame rate, nothin!
good stuff:)