Search form

waheednasir Gallery

45 posts / 0 new
Last post
waheednasir Gallery

hi there everyone...:). my very first post here, i hope u find it interesting.

recenty painted, "Remains", in photoshop and painter. to have a place with ruins, with a sad mood and air, was my primary concern. for my initial sketches, refs were consulted before painting this from scratch. its a self-visualized/composed work. painted using tablet.

i did enjoy painted this whole ambience that defines what i had in my mind. hope u like it.

thanks for viewing.

ill be sharing more of my digital paintings and concepts, including speedpaintings aswell. kindly let me know if this is not the right section to post these.

cheers all.

waheednasir,
www.waheednasir.com

[/IMG]

Waheednasir, these are great! It's nice to see some concept art on these boards. Great, painterly technique.

Visit my website:

Claire O'Brien.com

thank u biocreep...:).

Absolutely beautiful!! Such great feeling...the colors, and light and depth. I wish I could walk right into that painting.

---------

Too often i jump into drawing or painting...I think I need to spend way more time slowing down and "seeing", visualizing what I'm going to do as you do.

Thanks so much for sharing your incredible work!!

:)

Nice! I like the boldness of the "bush" strokes!

And while your "moody" peices appeal to me a bit more (that dark, foreboding thang) I really like the color choices here.

BTW Thanks for the encouragment about that class. I looking forward to it.

Do you have formal art training yourself? A degree etc? Or are you mostly self taught?

Just wondering.

Howdy,

So how long have you been doing BG's? Have you ever colabed on a piece?

cart

Howdy,

So how long have you been doing BG's? Have you ever colabed on a piece?

cart

im good thanks and hope the same for you.

im into cg art since 4 years, with a traditional art background. and its not just backgrounds, ofcourse they can be used as bg but they are done for the whole environment concepts, color/mood keys and even are a complete digital paintings on their own. ill share other subjects too, soon.

yes, i do colabe, whenever time and conditions permit...:).

thanks for the visit. cheers.

waheednasir.

Sweet pretence.

hello...:), sharing a portraiture, of a girl at masquerade. wanted to give colors and lights of a ball/party and worked to achieve that special ambience.

ive painted this using tablet in artrage. its all self-visualized and from scratch. no reference used, its all from my mind.

ah...its one of those sweet encounters that stay in our minds for long...:).

pleasure viewing.

waheednasir
www.waheednasir.com

" />

Underwater blues.

an underwater scene, painted in painter and photoshop - tablet. inspiration for this came from many of my own concept paintings and mood/color keys that im making for a project at work. I might paint and share more of these, lets see…:).

As per the treatment, it’ll work much better if seen from little distance…:).

Cheers.

waheednasir.

" />

Hazy shades.

thank u chairman...:).

here is the latest painting i finished yesterday.

greetings...:). sharing my recent work, "Hazy shades", painted in photoshop and painter, using tablet. basically, a cloud/skyscape with very less area occupied by the vast expanse of land. alongwith a couple of refs study, i did spend some time studying actual sky (from life) too. i went for a hazy mood that has been visualized by myself and am quite content with the final result, hope u all enjoy looking at it...:).

thank you...good day.

Great work! I love your use of color and design!!

Most excellent!

Light and lace.

thank you very much chairman...:).

let me share a still life this time, painted few weeks ago, titled: Light and lace.

i often go back and get in touch with my digital work that i paint in a traditional manner, having traditional/painterly look and themes, like this one, which has been painted in an impressionistic style.

this has all been visualised and painted from scratch, in artrage, using tablet. just a few images of curtains, only for an idea were merely consulted, to get in the mood...:). this is my own composition that i hope u all enjoy looking at.

kindly see it as an environment, more than a just a stilllife. different areas, various stuff and textures/surfaces, the setting/arrangment, light and over all ambience, are the elements i was after.

this was real fun...:).

happy viewing.

waheednasir.

" />

Wow,
The wife and I visited your web site and really enjoyed your guitar music man you are multi talented. love your site checked everything out. I'm standing by waiting to here from ya.

John
Cart:D

many thanks cart and give my thanks and regards to your wife aswell. im happy u both enjoyed your visit to my site and liked the stuff, including my guitar playing too..:).

ill be sending u a message tonite.

see ya.

waheednasir.

chairman...thank u very much...:).

im largely a self-taught artist (traditional), though i recieved a very casual training in painting (oil on canvas). i dont have any sort of degree or diploma in traditional painting, but ive taught myself in a very right, correct way. u can say taught myself very formaly...:). i used to and still draw and paint from life, from memory and i visualise. for life studies, i do arrange things, object and even light (spot light), using a cut-board and i draw or paint. im glad i started and did it all in a very correct, traditional/classical manner. read alot about various artist from the past, old masters, impressionists etc.

thanks again mate, cheers.

Howdy,

We hope you had a nice holiday, I've been watching the news and don't invey you as to whats going on in your country but We are thinking of ya and wish you well.

I will send a prelim layout of the dragon to you, probably over the new year weekend and see what you think. I added to the dragon as in more viewable body and now you can see his claw in full view, holding the sphere.

cart

wish i had half of your abilities ....great stuff man......!!:D

All of theses are amazing!

Industrial 24/7 (3rd version).

greetings everyone...:). this is one of my paintings from the series, "Industrial 27/7", where i show scenes, interiors and exteriors of industrial life, hard working labours working day and night, with industrial grim and tough times. ill be sharing other pieces from the series aswell, here is an interior, showing the tough life inside. painted from scratch in artrage using tablet. self-visualized.

best to all.

waheednasir.

" />

The air looks heavy with moisture, like a tropical downpour is on the way...

Great atmosphere :)

hey cartuneman, dont say that...:). uve got loads of talent, its just that we all work in our own distinct style. all are very fine. i really enjoy looking at what u share...:)

Still life with roses and satin.

hi...:). sharing a couple of pieces i did in the past.

Still life with roses and satin.

visualized the scene and painted all from scratch. goal was to achieve a particular ambience/mood and light along with various textures and surfaces, soft and hard, rough and shiny/reflective. handled this digital piece in a pure traditional/neo classical manner, composition/arrangement/mood and brushwork wise. painted in artrage, using tablet.

happy viewing.

Stunning work! I'm jealous

Sharpner at work.

Sharpner at work.

painted from life at work, kept it besides my monitor and painted, using tablet in artrage.

cheers.

Branch - Trunk

Branch - Trunk.

a drawing that i've made in painter, of a branch, rather a trunk, that i visualized, no reference used. done from scratch using tablet.

cheers.

I like the 'Satin & Roses' and the 'Sharpener at Work' paintings. I'm digging your style on those...

Keep 'em coming... :)

Wow........

:eek:

You just knocked the wacom pen outa my hand!!!

Lovely work!! All three are beautiful!!

My same sentiments Katana,

WOW!

Wow waheednasir!

Both of these are fantastic!

Purification (Matte painting).

many many thanks friends...:). goofygraffix and chairman, appreciate your visit and kind feedback.

let me share one of my matte paintings this time, hope u enjoy looking at it...:).

title: Purification.

somewhat different than what i usually post...:). a matte painting, where ive used photo elements combined with painting, using tablet, i visualized the composition, put details and lit. i aimed for a vast, spacious landscape with some dramatic mood, with parts revealed/purified by the divine light.

all done in photoshop.

cheers.

I like the ironworks painting... ah, hell, I like them both :)

I like the balance between the dark and the light -- great atmosphere...

Dan

Very cool... would make a nice background for a fantasy/sci-fi animation...

Dan

Nice, I like the large brush strokes and the accrylic feel to it.

Looking forward to seeing more

Wow, Very cool love it!

many thanks dan, doubt and cartuneman, for admiring this...:). ill be sharing more soon.

good day.

City silhouettes.

hi again...:). sharing my painting, "City silhouettes" done in painter - tablet. refs were consulted for sketches that i did before painting this from scratch.
i went for simplicity, atmosphere and a painterly look and to have a nice scene to look at when finished...:).

thanks for your visit. best to all.

waheednasir.
www.waheednasir.com

" />

Alien territory.

my concept painting for an alien territory/colony. painted in artrage with a touch of photoshop, using tablet.

happy viewing...:).

waheednasir.

" />

Hahahaha don't give up on me my freind I'm still working here hahaha

Happy Holidays!

Sweet pic.

When look at your work I'm inspired to get busy with Art Rage and Painter. I'm also taking my first oil painting class this spring.

Thanks!

katana, cartuneman, chairman and goofygraffix....thanks a lot...:).

cartuneman, no worries mate, im sorry i was and still little occupied, so got late. im still on it and do keep me informed about your ideas...:). happy holidays.

good day.

Once upon a time.

hello everyone...:), my recently painted land/waterscape, "Once upon a time", done in photoshop and painter - tablet.

fascination with atmosphere and mood, made me paint this scene and alongwith the particular ambience i went for a slight medieval feel aswell. painted on my own sketch that was made a week ago, i just went thru few refs. before sketching it on paper. the scene that u see here has all been self-visualized and composed. kept it realistic yet painterly...:).

i wish everyone Merry Christmas and a great New Year...:).

happy viewing.

waheednasir.
www.waheednasir.com

many many thanks for all your kind words. im glad...:). cobster, cartuneman, knight, goofygraffix, jasen and chairman, i appreciate your visit.

cartuneman, sure, do show me and ill see and will let u know about my suggesions. im sure uve done nice work...:). and thank u for the wishes too.

chairman, yes, i like your decision on oil painting classes. go ahead...:). all the best.

thank u once again everyone. im sorry for this delay in replying.

cheers all.

Snowy.

hi there, this is for wishing a happy new year to everyone...:).

visualized the scene and painted in painter using tablet. everything has been suggested in a very casual, painterly way. kindly view it from a good distance and let the brushwork do the rest...:).

thanks for the visit. good day.

Cool! I like the purple colors