Search form

Be the creator of Lego, Disney or Peugeot's new marketing campaign!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Be the creator of Lego, Disney or Peugeot's new marketing campaign!

Hello,

I've been looking around your boards for a bit and I've seen that you have some incredibly creative people around here. I know a website where you can really use that creativity to make a lot of money.

The website is called www.bootb.com. Have a look!

BootB is a website that focusses on the people behind the original idea of a marketing campaign, and gives them all the credit for it. Companies like Peugeot, Lego and Disney already have briefs (assignments) with BootB for anyone to work on. All you have to do is register, and you could be the creator of a huge marketing campaign, which is quite lucrative of course :) Really anyone can register, any language, any age, any amount of experience. Have a look! If you have any further questions please ask them, I'll be glad to answer them for you :)

Regards,

Richard

I am a BootB official. Verify this posting at http://validate.webrepassociates.com and enter code: cnywiyna8

No disrespect to the poster, but what's up with all these new websites encouraging creatives to work on spec?

No disrespect to the poster, but what's up with all these new websites encouraging creatives to work on spec?

It's a cheap way to get multiple concepts submitted.

On a positive note it can let a newbie get noticied and develop a reputation.

On the negative you can spend a lot of time on a concept and have ripped and modified by someone else, while receiving no compensation.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

Hello,

I understand that this may seem as just the next website that seeks creative talent to make money, but that's not the case! BootB is a website that seeks creative talent, and BootB does make a little money off of it, 10% of the budget for the specific brief. The other 90% goes to the person who comes up with the idea! So while BootB may in many ways seem similar, there is much more perspective for the creators, the people that come up with the ideas :)

BootB also doesn't have just your average brief companies, corporations like Peugeot, Lego and Disney would not link their name to just any concept, would they? :) For those companies, this is indeed a relatively cheap way to get great ideas, in particular when compared to more traditional marketing agencies.

I also assure you that your ideas will not be stolen at BootB! The website has an encrypted (SSL) connection, and once your idea is in the "box", it is impossible for anyone but the brand to access your idea. If they like it, the only name linked to it is yours, and you get the money and credit!

If you have any further questions, please do ask :)

Regards,

Richard

I am a BootB official. Verify this posting at http://validate.webrepassociates.com and enter code: gsen3qeah