Search form

Amrita's Gallery

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Amrita's Gallery

Hi...I am not any artist...neither am I any animator...I want to be one though.Here is one of my sketches.Please comment.

Thanx a lot for ur interest Cart.I am sending another of my work.Please take a look.

Not Bad but ok, adjust it.

Hi amrita,

do you have any of your art in color? Also I'd like to see some diversity in your skills do have anything you can post like that? As for criticing your work I'd like to see some other stuff to get a feel for what you are doing and as to what level you are . If you want me to be brutally honest ...I'd say get some books on anatomy and also do tons more sketches my freind....just looking at the last two pieces you look a little stiff Free your hand and conect your mind as my old art teacher used to tell me. a fun tactic i used to do is speed sketching.........never lok at your paper and pencil but look at what you want to draw and draw it. hard wire your brains directly too your fingers.
cart

reply to cart and priji

Thanx 4 ur opinion priji.

And cart...thanx a lot for being honest...I shall surely try to follow ur instructions.I promise.But 4 now...here is another of my sketches which I had drawn long back when I was 12.Please comment.

You drew this when you were 12?!

omg ! don't you dare ever put your pencil down! keep going and grow child! You got talent!

cart

Hi Amrita, nice sketches, I like your subject matter. I think you could benefit from working on your anatomy (as we all could :) ) as there are some proportional issues here and there. But overall this is a great start, keep going.

Visit my website:

Claire O'Brien.com

another of m sketches!

please comment!

Welcome to the Forum

looking good for not being an artist, I'd say. I hope you can post more?
I'll be watching for more.

cart:D