Search form

looking for info

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
looking for info

hi, my name is glenn. I own Quirkland Enterprises Corporation in Newfoundland, Canada.I am looking for International Broadcasters or investors. I write children books in which the characters have been developed on merchandise (prototypes).Stuff toys,hoodies, bookbags,etc..., Quirkland Enterprises also has a Broadcasting Licence in place for the fall of 2008 (13 22 min animated cartoon series) ,we have a producer, Script writer, story board consultants. The problem is that our broadcaster is a regional broadcaster so we are limited to certain amounts of funding. Any advise would greatly be appreciated. We are hoping to take on an International broadcaster with the Broadcaster we already have in place. thank you,
glenn.

Might want to look into CartoonMovie and CartoonForum, two European Forums based on co-production deals. If you're looking for partnershiop production / distribution deals it might be of interest.
http://www.cartoon-media.be/MOVIE/1_Event.htm

It does come with restrictions... various regional subsidies that partners there may be accessing require percentage of work done in their countries.