Search form

Bounce Man

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Bounce Man

I've started making FlipBooks again, tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMSzrcVu4yo

Yes, well, generic brand post-its (they're cheaper)

You've been doing these since the 4th grade! Do you have any of your first books because it would be great to see your animation origins. You have really inspired me to try the whole flip book thing out this week. I'll let you know how well, or not-so-well, it goes. Now for very selfish reasons I would love to see you do a short or a quick music video with flip books, it would be a true mix of live action and animation and would look fanatastic! I know you probably don't have the time but I'd love to see what you'd come up with, again for purely selfish reasons:D Again great work.

Okay Blair, here it is, I dug up the oldest ones I could find.
Enjoy(if possible):D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhZC1fGcFHg

Ooooo that looks nice, as well as looking like a whole bunch of fun. I like the motion and just plain charm of the whole thing. Now for questions...How many flip books have you created? Do you pencil in the basic rough and then do a sharpie line for clean up? Do you keyframe or do you just animate straight forward? Okay that's it for me. Again good work and keep posting the flip books, I love 'em:p

Ooooo that looks nice, as well as looking like a whole bunch of fun. I like the motion and just plain charm of the whole thing. Now for questions...How many flip books have you created? Do you pencil in the basic rough and then do a sharpie line for clean up? Do you keyframe or do you just animate straight forward? Okay that's it for me. Again good work and keep posting the flip books, I love 'em:p

Thanks Blair07, Well I'm not sure how many I've created, I started doing them in fourth grade, since then i've lost them and given them away but I have about ten recent ones in my posession. I used to pencil them in but now I just work straight forward. You're right it is really fun and it's also very good practice.

Nice work on the flipbook. Really nice work, especially being straight ahead. Is it on Post-its?

aloha,
the Ape

...we must all face a choice, between what is right... and what is easy."