Search form

New clip for a client

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
New clip for a client

This is a new clip we did for a client, Zillaindia who are into music production, events and sound design.

Its not as polished as i would like but we only had a maximum of 48 hours to go from concept to delivery.

Have a look. Its an swf file so you can either view it in the browser or download it to your desktop.

View

You'd be better off presenting it embedded in an html. To post a bare swf, says you don't know how to to do that.

I didn't hear any sound. Was that my problem our yours. Also you need to put a stop action on this with a replay button. Simply looping it shows a lack of understanding of flash.

The first frame with the speakers there's a white line showing that I don't think you meant to be there.

But the figures animation was pretty good.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

I like the animation of the hands on the bongo drum

phacker,

hi, i just posted the job as is. its supposed to be looped coz it was going to play on screen for a while.

there is no sound. its just a visual id.

the white line above the speakers, is all i see. if you refering to that, then its meant to represent sound.

I like the speakers. I'd like to see a little more snap to the backflip - have the legs kick over quickly toward the end of the flip.
I think the hand on the record might be a little more dynamic.
Either coming in at an angle or the fingers/hand with a little more gesture to them.

The white line is a verticle to the left. I'll see if I can get a screen capture of it.

hmmm. i dont know what that is.

i saw the clip play at one of the shows. didnt see the line. good response for it though.

I like the speakers. I'd like to see a little more snap to the backflip - have the legs kick over quickly toward the end of the flip.
I think the hand on the record might be a little more dynamic.
Either coming in at an angle or the fingers/hand with a little more gesture to them.

good advice. i think you are right about the hand coming in, it would have had a bit more of an impact to have it coming in at an angle.

i asked the clients if i could polish it some more (no further cost) but they insist they are happy with it. so thats that.

Try stepping through the whole thing frame by frame. I've viewed it three times and I see it every time. It happens after the flipover.

skinnylizard, I was think that you have an anniversary coming up. I am not sure but I think you have been in you new office for one year, or is it two?