Search form

Mortally Challenged

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mortally Challenged

Hello!

Me and my wife pulled this concept prelude together with our classmates and friends:

www.mortallychallenged.com

We combined motion photography with traditional 2D-animation. Our classmates (you'll see their names at the end of the prelude) did a brilliant job creating the atmosphere needed for the story and did awesome backgrounds. Can't wait to finish this concept up with them and our sound guys.

Me and my wife were responsible for the story, direction (me co-directing), character design, and animation.

The concept itself is something my wife has had brewing for a good five years. And now finally we got the story together and had become professional enough to pull it through. :)

Well be posting soonish the synopsis and stuff like that to the website and blog, if you're interested.

-Teemu Jäppinen

I have bookmarked your blog. How often do you plan to update it?

"who wouldn't want to make stuff for me? I'm awesome." -Bloo

I really like the art, I'm looking forward to seeing more!
Thanks for sharing that - very nice!

Judging by the script, you folks are talented writers to boot! Seems to me like the story would make very good reading---yeah, I'm talking about a novel, genre = science fiction, fantasy, mystery. Tell me you've already been there, done that!

oh boy, very interesting.

It has caught my attention and now i crave more.

"who wouldn't want to make stuff for me? I'm awesome." -Bloo

Thank you for your interest and all of your comments ( so far ... ) ;)

You can now check out the prelude in YouTube too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWWGLMHwIXY

-Teemu Jäppinen