Search form

Flashpotatoes Animation Tip #1: Brain Fart

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Flashpotatoes Animation Tip #1: Brain Fart

That is truly an excellent piece. I like how you bowed the back ground. You should think about a series along this line.

Hey Flash Spud,
You do need to give yourself a little credit - in the "work for yourself" thread - you indicated that you didn't think that your stuff was great. You know what? It's very good, and funny, and dare I say.... cute, all at the same time. Do you do that bunny voice yourself?
~Adam

* Side note: Your in Provo? Ever get to Sundance?

Thanks Guys

Thanks for the encouraging remarks you guys. I've actually been developing this character for about 6-7 years, off and on. I'm still playing around with the design and name a bit. Yes, I do the voice. One of the very few voices I can do (I use ACID Music Studio 6.0 to record-very worth the money). His original name was Bunny Wunny, but I came to discover, this was already being used by someone else who is already marketing. As I've stated in another post somewhere, it's very difficult to be 100% original anymore with all the stuff that's out there. I have written some fun scripts for him and hope to be putting a web site up in the near future with a lot of Bernie (his new name) on it. (When he says his new name, Bernie Wunny, it sounds like he's saying Bunny Wunny). This is something I plan to center a lot of funny dialog around. So, be looking for him in the future. If I could, I'd start on it right now, but I have very little money to invest and I don't want to sell out to anyone, because they would likely make him into something he's not. Here's a few of my other designs: http://flashpotatos.com/Hidden/bunny_designs.html

As far as taking more credit for my work, I appreciate the compliments, but I'm just a guy having fun doing what I love. I give the real credit to God for blessing me the opportunities I have and for my artistic abilities.

Very fun and funny to watch! I also like the design.

Sharvonique Studios
www.sharvonique.com

Animated By Sharvonique Blog
http://sharvonique.animationblogspot.com

AWN Showcase Gallery

tee hee. nice.

"who wouldn't want to make stuff for me? I'm awesome." -Bloo

That was fun and well done! Thanks for sharing.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.