Search form

Volunteers for Research Project

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Volunteers for Research Project

My name is Esther Maier and I am currently a grad student at York University in Toronto Canada. Before this I worked in the industry for several years (though not as a digital effects artist).

I am currently doing research on online communities in digital effects and am looking for volunteers to participate in an interview. In accordance with our university's research policies, the names of all of the participants will be kept completely confidential. I am interested in hearing the perspectives of both new and experienced members.

Interviews will take place in person for members in the Toronto area, and over the phone for members in other locations (North America and elsewhere). If you are interested in participating, you can send me a pm, or email: emaier04@schulich.yorku.ca

Thanks!

To give you a little more information:

The interview consists of about 12 questions that relate directly to members participation in online communities and interactions with other members. It should take about 30 minutes to complete. We're interested in learning about the impact of online communities on personal and professional networks. Since I've worked in the industry, I know how important these networks are...or at least they were to me ;-)

I hope this makes it a little more interesting.

Thanks again!