Search form

new site is worldwide...

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
new site is worldwide...

hey guys, just got the prototype of my new website up and running... figured i'd put it up for public ridicule. I think it might be alittle heavy, I have a fast connect, but i'd like to hear about any loading issues. i'm working on putting up more content and a better reel, but it's a start. let me know what you think. http://www.cartermations.com

On your resume, you have a typo in the word "References." However, everybody already knows that they can get references upon request, so you could also just delete that part.

Not only am I having to wait quite a while for download, but you are still using ShockWave? I had to download the player. I thought that was passe. In fact I haven't opened Shockwave in over 3 years. How many viewers are you willing to lose? I am still waiting to see your work.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

Not only are you running shockwave but you are requesting that people respond to age questions....You are really limiting your audience. I for one didn't make it all the way through. If you paid for this web site you should get your money back quck. You won't be getting many views or jobs with this sort of thing.

Your web designer may be getting click through traffic, but my guess is you won't.

yeah, i'm not a web designer... what plugin should i use and what is an 'age question'?