Search form

crispy-gypsy's gallery

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
crispy-gypsy's gallery

Well, actually, I'm new here and I guess posting some art would be okay, though I don't think I'm at the caliber of a lotta people here. *laughs*

This is actually my first post ever! Y'all can call me Gum-gum, I'm sixteen and I want to get into animation biz when I get older.

These are actually some openCanvas paintings I did for this 1920's Incredibles story a friend of mine was writing; Designing and painting the characters was actually kinda fun.

Bud "the piner" pine

Paperboy Dash

Clopin "the Frog" trouillefou (not from the Incredibles, but she put him in the story, and he was fun to paint anyway *laughs*)

And me trying to draw a kiss, cuz they're hard for me. Evilly so. *laughs*

I'll post more later maybe; who knows? *laughs* Hope you enjoy.

very nice!!!

More stuff cuz I felt like it. *laughs*

I draw a lot in the course of the day, usually random sketch doodles and stuff.

This is actually for a story I thought of yesterday while picking up my sister from UCSB... I saw a guy with a big nose and started thinking, and then I started wondering how horrible it would be to have a cold with a nose that big. And then a little story sorta rolled out, I guess. I started drawing character designs... was trying for a little shape variety in the characters.

Here's another character design page for a bunch of original characters for an Incredibles fanstory I'm doing a comic for. Trying to figure out the basic look of each character, and I guess my sketches got kinda messy. *laughs*

and... a cleaned up picture of my webcomic characters.

and that's it for now. *laughs* My sketches tend to be unfinished because I'm not comfortable spending too much time on a single sketch; my head tends to jump too quickly whenever I draw. Each of the pictures, I think, I spent, at the most, three minutes on... Ah, whatever. *laughs*