Search form

3D animation and Visual effects

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
3D animation and Visual effects

hi guys am doing my engineering in computer science ( bachelors) and in next i would be compltng my bachelors course. i wud like to go for a masters course in US. is there any masters course availabe in visual effects! since am a v.big movies buff ( with a collectn of 600 movies) i would like to do a course in visual effects. can you guys tell me any gud school or university in US which provides a masters degree in visual effects??? and how much does it cost?? i have chckd few universities like Academy of arts , i guess they provide 3D animation and Visual effects together!!

Why not just go to work instead of looking for a degree? Unless Mommy and Daddy can afford to pay for whatever degree you want to go for?

Of course you don't tell us where you are located, or what you really want to do, you just want us to convince mommy and daddy to continure to finance you.

How about sharing some of your work with us?

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

Hi Saigon,

There is a sticky thread at the top of this forum that talks about schools at some length. Have a look through that and then if you have any specific questions, let us know.

i am from india guys and PHAcker ,my mommy and daddy aint gonna pay for my tution fee ,i have to take a loan and pay it by myself once my course is done!!
any ways can anyone tell me if Vancouver film school is gud for animation ?? their course is a 1 yr course and it costs like $49 000 canadian dollars ,and other institute that i came across is ESCAPE studios in UK!