Search form

Looking for short stories

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Looking for short stories

Hi everyone,

Professional stop-motion animator is looking for good short stories.

I need you to be creative, spontaneous and original, able to communicate a specific idea. The theme is totally open and it will be directed to all kinds of public.

A short is SHORT: will be no longer than 1 or 1 and a half-minute.

I am serious,the film will be submitted to different film festivals around the world and of course you will get all the writing credits.

I have a very tight budget but we will discuss the pay once we get in contact.I am fare and willing to pay whatever you think you deserve as a writer (inside the limits!!). This is more a collaborative with potential of future projects if we work well as a team.

Tell me about you and send me your cv/resume or portfolio if you have some. And od course enthusiastic new writers/ storyboard artists are welcome.

Thank you all!
www.claymaniak.com

Claymaniak's picture

CLAYMANIAK

CLAYMANIAK

This is a twist - someone with the skills looking for a story, instead of the other way around!

AND she's offering to pay for the other person's time and expertise!

Esther's doing it right - respect the other creatives you ask to work with you, recognize their contribution has value, and offer some kind of compensation beyond their own work or "a great portfolio piece."

Good luck Esther. I hope you get tons of ideas to choose from! :)