Search form

Happypuke's Gallery

19 posts / 0 new
Last post
Happypuke's Gallery

Hi there!

Welcome to the forum!
I like your work dude, hope you stick around and update your thread regularly!!
Oh! I see u r using Photobucket. Try to copy the IMG links into the threads instead of the URL. Then we don't have to open n new window with every image we view! Just a tip 2 make life easier, your work deserves to be displayed instantly!

Yours Truely
Da' Phreak
Neville Howard.
WWW.Comicwrx.com

I rather like the pointy style you've got. I could see that ghostrider like fellow animated. Have you ever tried using illustrator?

More of the pointy pointy for LeechKin. and no, I havent tried illustrator. Is that Adobe? Is it easy to pick up?

Hi Happypuke,

You have a great style with strong shapes. I think your drawings could become stellar by following the drawing construction techniques in Preston Blair's book. You can do this online via Asifa and John K of Ren and Stimpy fame. The links to rest of the classes are on the right hand side. I've been following it and it's so useful, I have posted my progress on my blog. I'll have to post it in my sketch book thread here too.

Keep up the good work! Looking forward to your next posts.

Visit my website:

Claire O'Brien.com

I agree with Cobster,

You have a great since already with your fore shortening and these books would only help strengthen your abilities.

cart:D

Sorry I haven't put anything on lately, but life kind of blind sided me. Hopefully I'll get some stuff done, or find some older art to post. Again, so sorry.

believe me I know how life can just make things come to a halt! Don't worry....I'll be standing by.......:)

cart:D

Thanks. It means alot to me to get feedback like that.

Ape-Omega

The lovely goddess Eris

A Little something new. Pointy styley

Space ships

Started using blue

Some "in your face" stuff

Heres one new one. Its the lead singer of Freezpop, a band I really like.

Hey Happypuke!
love those characters with the same headshapes! particularly that evangelist one!
i think they would look quite interesting as animated characters. :D

Thank you very much for the tips. I will have to try that stuff.

I REALLY like the wrestling characters.

So, even though my inker is gone, and the work dosent have the some charm, i started my website up again.

Feel free to check it out if you want. I have a "request" page on there with nothing in it, so I'm willing to take requests.

here are some older pice i found while diggin around