Search form

my highschool reel

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
my highschool reel

right now im using this to try and get into college
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-62KnZzM_o

I enjoyed that! good work:)

You appear to be relying on blurs and photographs. I'd rather see some character motion studies.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

It kind of looks like an artsy-er version of what Terry Gilliam did on Monty Python. Nicely done. :cool:

Order my book Jesus Needs Help on Amazon or download on Kindle.

You can also read the first 18 pages of my next book for free at this link: The Hap Hap Happy Happenstance of Fanny Punongtiti

thanks for the feedback! I dont really do character studies, although I can draw, I have a few hand drawn test animations but its really not my thing. At the moment Im working on a 3 min long stopmotion film.

I think you have a great style and a solid understanding of the basics of timing. Good work.
I would be surprised if you had trouble getting into a good school!

The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never of any use to oneself. My Blog: Strange Thoughts

thank you, Im hoping to get into the calarts experimental animation program, I just applied for that. Im also applying to Savannah school of art and design and ringling school of art and design. If anybody has any experience or advice from any of those programs I'd love to hear from you.

Big fan of stop motion. I think your stuff offers a nice variety of mood and style. Looks good. Good luck.

thanks for the feed back!