Search form

Show i am working on currently... trailer i wrote...

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Show i am working on currently... trailer i wrote...

I am currently working on a small budget independent 3d animated series called Angel Wars: Guardian Force. It is an action-adventure show featuring angels as superheroes - it has a Judeo-Christian bent to it. But please don't be turned off by that! Ridiculously small teams completed the 3 episodes (the most recent was animated by 3 people) but we strove to make something better than tv series quality and close to feature film quality. It was a bit of an experiament to see how much a small team with a band mentality could do.

Here is the trailer we just cut. I wrote it. The show director edited it. I also concepted, storyboarded and modeled 95% of the series as well as animated several sequences myself. Hope you guys like it...

www.angelwars.com - trailer loads right on the landing page :D

I get a plugin loading message when trying to view your page, not sure why, but perhaps why you got not replies. I have quicktime 7, what does a viewer need to view it?

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

sllllick!
Is this a made already series or just a trailer for it as of now?

Finally got to see it, and have to say the production values are pretty nice. Not my cup of tea, but well done!

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.