Like the dooood with the goat'ee

Yours Truely
Da' Phreak
Neville Howard.
WWW.Comicwrx.com

Nice work! Love the pencils.

Hey!

I really dig your work!

What I like even more is that fact that you keep pumping out a few pages every day/2 days! That's great practice man.

a few tips:

Refine your style a bit. There's a definite difference between your 'want to be' Michael Turner style, and I see you got some Joe Mad, and a weee bit of J Scott Cambell and Adam Warren style influences. They good thing is, that you're open to all of those styles and allowing it to influence you. KICK ARSE! BUT I can also see there's a few doodles where you don't force yourself to do a specific style. That's just as good. What I'd like to see it you refining THAT style! Take the best from your influences, and work it into your own style rather than the other way around!!??

Second tip:
GET PROPER DRAWING PAPER! It's not expencive at all! You'll get a way more professional look to your work, AND you'll see pens and even pencils don't bleed/smudge the way it does on cheaper paper!

Third and last:
Stop rushing your work! Take your time. Get a process going. When you've got your roughs down. Start with outlines smooth it out nicely. It looks to me like half way through the pic you have a different idea of what to do, and rather than start a new drawing you adapt your existing one!

Bottom line is you show a crap load of promise, and I look forward to buying a comic drawn by you one day! Patience, Practice, Persistence! Enjoy it dude.

Looking forward to seeing more and more of your stuff!

Yours Truely
Da' Phreak
Neville Howard.
WWW.Comicwrx.com