Search form

flash animators?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
flash animators?

hey guys, I have a quick question. Some of you have been to my site www.hayasapictures.com and have seen my toons. If so, you've probably seen my main character named Harut. Now im starting this new thing where I want to have Harut tell a joke once a week. But because I'm busy working on the neenja series I dont have the time to animate a joke a week. So I'm looking for someone who knows how to use flash and can help me out by animating, the already rigged Harut, tell jokes while I finnish Neenja. If your interested please email me at info@hayasapictures.com with some samples of animation youve done in flash.

P.S Please only contact me if you are seriouse about it and will be responsible for the work handed to you. Thank you!

I love your work and would be very interested in helping out. You can check out my demo reel here: (it says Cartoon Solutions on it instead of my name, but I animated everything in it.)

http://www.cartoonsolutions.com/demo.html

I can send you some dialogue animations I've done with hand gestures and acting if you like. My email address is:

ryan(at)cartoonsolutions.com

Flash Character Packs, Video Tutorials and more: www.CartoonSolutions.com