Search form

The Popsicle Stick Puppet Show

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Popsicle Stick Puppet Show

Gutenberg Popsicle Stick Puppet Show

We work for a small software company that produces interactive education programs, mostly in flash. This is more of a promotional peice that we have developed for a viral-style marketing idea, and wanted to tell a story using a different animation approach. The animation was produced using Moho (now Anime Studio).

The popsicle stick idea with paper puppets seemed to be unique enough to make it memorable. Crits and comments welcome.

Credits are posted under the video.

Hi. I saw this on the Moho/Anime Studio forums yesterday. Was just as much fun on the second viewing. I think the art work and animation is very cleverly done. Very nice.

Hey Bupaje!
I didn't know you were a member here...

-------

Anyway, I saw this short on the Anime Studio forums, I really like it! Good work Foot!
James :cool:

Thanks for watching it guys. If we can convince our bosses to give us the ok, we may even do more popsickle stick shows!

Here is a link to the version on youtube, if for some reason the video won't play properly for you on my blog.

Popsickle Stick Puppet Show!

Please share your thoughts, all of us here would love to know what you folks think!

Brought to you by: LetterPress Software Inc