Search form

MelonSmasher s gallery

85 posts / 0 new
Last post

i had to drawn and animate a eskimo
here are some sketches

some more

here is a character sheet and walk cycle
i dont know if it is good :p probably i got to change is next week :)

also drawded a knight for the exercice but i didnt like the animation of that :D

cool walk sheet!!!! can I make a suggestion. When you make the walk sheet put some bounce in the characters step.....squash and stretch the limbs a bit more and bobble the head.....and then look at the difference at it in actual motion you will love it.

cart:D

mh, i shall try that :) thx

woooaah!

I like the pic with the eskimo, bear and penguin cuz it tells a story! Nice work. The bear is really cool!

Yours Truely
Da' Phreak
Neville Howard.
WWW.Comicwrx.com

eskimo

im gonna take this eskimo
im trying to color him

here the 2 character fot he little animation
The bear

here another thing i had to draw for school, its inspired on the michael jackson. I dont gonna animate him it was only for the scenario.

let me know if it is good ;)

I still love your eskimo

I still love your eskimo

Well thanx :D

my scanner was malfunctioning last week. so here a kind of update

some more

and more

the last kind of interesting one

first basic colors, gotta add more shade and stuff, does somebody knows how to make the lines a bit smoother and thicker? thx

was bored yesterday, so before going to sleep i made this sweet girl.
i colored it with pantones, hope someone like it :p

Hi. You have some nice work in your thread. I particularly like the toon characters. Nice walk cycle and charcater sheet.

I have one tip for your realistic stuff. On the eyes, so they don't look flat, visualize the eyeball -as sphere protruding slighly higher than the eye socket. Then when you draw the eye make the lids follow the curve of the eye as they strech over it.

I am still a student myself but here is a charcoal I did of my wife's eye -maybe it will help show what I mean.

http://stormvisions.com/bc/FD2013.jpg

Look forward to seeing your continued evolution. :)

i think that i know what you mean, :) shall try that on the next drawnings
here are some linetests of my excercices

my elephant

my eskimo (its hell to animate)

here my first linetests of another guy that jumps (it was not good, so i had to take the elephant)

Cool pencil tests.

I guess if the eskimo walks on snow that would require a different step/crunch down; might be fun to try as well.

bwa, was drawning on the bus and this little fellow came out

well, finished the drawning, hope my girl will like it

here, some of this week

here todays drawnings
colored the girl with pantone, my sheet was dirty (im gonna color it with photoshop if i have time)

bwa, and another girl (im digging it)

mhh here my 3d thing that i got to make for school, i cant work with lights

for the people , its a ukulele

here the punky girl from a few days back colored in pantone

aren't pantones fun?! I'm diggen the 3d stuff

jap, pantones are great :d !!! i onley need not dirty sheets :p and im kind of lazy to draw them again on a blank sheet ;)

here is my newest shorty for school, its the eskimo from earlyier that walks and see a bear, well what can i say,.... he dont like bears

ESKIMO animation

worked whole day for my videoclass, and its almost finished.
here is the storyboard. its about my studieroom with maximum 7 shots. it was a hardy but i hope it will work out fine.

the 5th shot you gotta see from right to left en than a travel out to this

and im productive these days, that will change next week when i got to studie :p so here one of my last drawnings for this year, hope ou all enjoyed it

merry christmas

merry christmas and a happy new year

Hi there!

Same to you melon smasher! All of the best for the new year, and hope to see a lot of work from you in 2007!

Yours Truely
Da' Phreak
Neville Howard.
WWW.Comicwrx.com

Pages