Search form

Pricing Help

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Pricing Help

I recently got an animation gig where I would do all the design work and animation involved in the project. The client has already determined how much I would get for the character design. They basically said I should give them a price of how much I would need to work and finish the project. The project is to be around 6 to 8 minutes long and there is no determined deadline for when it is due. I'm allowed to work at my own pace. Its to be done in 2D using any program I chose, most likely Flash, and placed on the web. They didn't tell me how fluid the animation was to be, but they were concerned about having the animation will sync to their voices. They are giving me alot of freedom on this project, so besides the main character designs, the only other things I would have to submit for approval would be a storyboard and final animation. Side characters and backgrounds would be determined by me. I'm having trouble determining how much I should ask for the remainder of the project, being a storyboard and final animation. Note that I am a recent graduate and this is my first big gig. Any suggestions?

is it flash, 2d,3d what kind of work, for what medium, fluidity of animation, complexity etc.

its impossible to make an estimate on the info uve offered. could be between 5000$-12000$