Search form

Help! How to convert desktop work into celluloid?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Help! How to convert desktop work into celluloid?

Hi all,

Can anyone enlighten me on how our desktop works can be brought into celluloid print? I am currently doing a flash animated episode which I would like to bring onto celluloid. However I am not sure on how this could be accomplished.

Is there any hardware available of medium budget, which can do the celluloid printing at home? (I am totally ignorant)

If anyone could please share some information on the same it would be of great help.

Thanks in anticipation.

Joy

I'm not sure if printers at home can do it, but I know printing places like Kinko's can print on clear acetate. I don't think standard animation cels will fit in Xerox machines though. Another thing is that there is no way to register the cels so each copy might be slightly off from the drawing before.

Just asking, but why do you want to print your Flash animation out onto cels?

Aloha,
the Ape

...we must all face a choice, between what is right... and what is easy."

purpose

Hey AApe,

Thanks for your reply. I am possibly trying to find a way with which my extended flash animation can become a full motion picture. Maybe I am dreaming big:cool: . I have tried seeing my animation into enlarged format than the desktop monitor, on a projector. And it gives me good idea to correct my motions and graphics when seen on bigger screens. Now I would like to take it further into bigger screens, and I plan to make a few minutes celluloid reel so that I can check it into big screens and possibly learn again how it looks as a big movie.

Hope I answered your question.

Cheers
Joy