Search form

Weird Al Yankovic

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Weird Al Yankovic

Take a gander at the Wierd Al post on my blog, then feel free to discuss it there or here. :D

Haredevil_Hare's picture
Order my book Jesus Needs Help on Amazon or download on Kindle. You can also read the first 18 pages of my next book for free at this link: The Hap Hap Happy Happenstance of Fanny Punongtiti

Order my book Jesus Needs Help on Amazon or download on Kindle.

You can also read the first 18 pages of my next book for free at this link: The Hap Hap Happy Happenstance of Fanny Punongtiti

i just bought his new cd but hey how funny that i find a weird al topic here, i just made a flash cartoon for one of his songs

http://www.flashcartoons.org/Movies/weirdal.html

Here is my description of my movie.

"With Weird Al releasing a new cd, some record company told Al he couldnt have this song on his album (Legal Matters). The artist James Blunt said it was okay, but his record company said no. The song hes paroding is James Blunt's - Your Beautiful. "You're Pitiful" it a very funny parody that Weird Al did a great job making. We tried to be alot like the original "Your Beautiful" music video. Please enjoy!"

Hey Hare, haven't looked at your blog yet, wanted to take a look at Flashcartoons piece first.

FC, what's the snow stuff about? I imagine it's an actionscript thing, but since this takes place on a beach, why? It just slows old computers like mine down. Lose it!

Which ended up throwing your sync off too.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.