Search form

FAN FILM COMEDY seeking FLASH ANIMATOR with moxie

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
FAN FILM COMEDY seeking FLASH ANIMATOR with moxie

Are you looking to work on a project that will get noticed by millions of fans on the internet? Do you drown your sorrows in Franzia wine because you don't have a brilliant idea to harness your awesome Flash skills?

We might be able to help!

We have a Flash animated project already in production and we're seeking an experienced animator. The art assets have been drawn and created in Flash, but our current artist is having difficulty capturing the magic of movement. Will you be the one to do it?

The project is a Star Wars FAN FILM SHORT COMEDY with a great possibility of blowing up on Youtube and other such arenas. No pay, but if you like Star Wars the potential of going down in history is great, so you'll want to inquire.

Please send us examples of your work.

Respond to MICHAEL at animation@bluebigfoot.com

Also any leads the rest of you kind forum folk could offer would be greatly appreciated.

*We are located in Los Angeles

so what if you manage to sell this? in any fashion or form?

will the animator you seek be compensated RE a deferral deal by contract?

I mean what if it gets shown on something like sci-fi channel or SBS in Australia? And you receive a little "sumpthin sumpthin"?

will you provide appropriate and fair recompense to any animator willing to provide MANY work hours to you?

[I]I'll work 10 hours a day for $350.

Andreas does the photoshop posters for Paramount, gets $700 per day at 7 hours plus an hour off for lunch.

You do the math as to which is a better deal.[/I]

We're basically working off a zero budget. We all are putting our work into it because we love Star Wars and think our project is very funny.

Backend profits is something we will negotiate with anyone interested in helping...but because the only person who makes money off Star Wars is George Lucas, we don't think there will ever be money to divy up.

Leff